Friday, October 17, 2008

Panama City Retreat

Ron and I were invited by the Powells (Scotty and Sharon) to join the Gentrys (Charlie and Carolyn) and the Priddys (Ron, Janice and Jeremy who is not in the picture) for a week of golfing and relaxing at Panama City. We, of course, had to be talked into it (HA!) and boy are we glad we went. Our great condo was on the beach and the weather was wonderful.





Now as most of you know, I don't golf (not yet that is) so I spent my time just shopping and relaxing on the beach and by the pool.


Of course vacations wouldn't be complete without wonderful food and we had some of the best! We ate at several restaurants but the one we enjoyed the most was at The Commodore Condo 410 prepared by chef Charlie Gentry. Prime rib, Barbecue, Pork tenderloins and burgers served with all the fixings.


I did make some pictures at one of the golf courses, at a couple of the restaurants and just some great scenery pics. Enjoy here.

Let me just say, THANK YOU to everyone for a wonderful week from both Ron and myself. We hope to spend more time with our old and new friends.

1 comment:

christy said...

I still love the last picture. Glad you guys had fun.