Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birtday

This is what 100 looks like!



This amazing woman that is loving called Aunt Hartley turned 100 on the 24th day of January. She is the aunt of one of my best friends, Sandy Hill. This was such a special occasion that I just couldn't resist the opportunity to be a part of the celebration.

This is a collection of the family and friends who attended the party.

This is Sandy with her husband, Randy and their two children, Josh and Sara.

Sandy was helping Aunt Hartley open gifts and read all her birthday cards.

Such a lovely and sweet lady.

2 comments:

Nicole Puckett said...

Nice to see her... Sandy looks like her...

Betty said...

Sharon! Hey! How are you? I'm excited about reading your blog, I read Nikki's too, just keeping up with ya'll. I hope everything is going great! I miss you!
Betty