Saturday, March 29, 2008

JUGS--Just Us Girls Scrapping

I have officially joined the ranks of Scrapbookers!!!

Thanks to my friend Sharon Powell, I am now deep in paper, albums, stamps, ribbons, pictures, etc. She got me started with an album for Eli and his first year (of course I had to do most of the work).

Now I have experienced the Scrapping weekend. There were 4 of us, Sharon, Beverly, Sharon and Sharon (in that order left to right). No that's not a typo...S. Hutchens, Beverly Gilmore, S. Powell and myself. We had a great time in a condo in Cookeville. Just the perfect place to scrap until our hearts content. No clean-up or bedtime!





I had a great time and these gals really taught me a lot about scrapping.
I hope this is just the first of an annual JUGS weekend.



1 comment:

christy said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun.